A virtual offices is simply a collection of offsite communication, staff and addresses that allows users to ditch the traditional forms of office space and still maintain professionalism. What this means is that it allows the users to be able to run a competent and professional office right from anywhere around the world without having a brick and mortar office. This is something that has been going on for a while and most people are embracing the idea. The main purpose of this is usually to reduce cost. So what most people do is that they have an office with a real address and phone lines that they run from the cofort of their homes.
Having a virtual offices comes with a lot of advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of them
- The most important one advantage is the reduction in cost. When going this route, you have the option of reducing a lot of the costs that comes with a traditional office.
- You are free to choose wherever you want to meet your clients. This is because you have no “real” office. So instead of clients coming to meet you at your office, you guys can decide to meet anywhere that is convenient.
- It is very convenient. If you were to setup an office, there is the small problem of furnishing and getting it up and running. But with a virtual offices, all of these are not necessary. You simply get working quicker.
- There is a chance for massive growth expansion. Due to the reduced cost in running an office like this, you can easily expand your business.
While this might sound very good and nice, not everybody will like to have a setup like this.
- Most times you will be sharing resources with a lot of people. This happens because of the fact that they are setup in such a way as to reduce cost so you usually have many people coming together to offset this.
- There is no privacy. You clients will have to come to your virtual offices which is shared by so many people. This might not be so convenient for people who would like their privacy.
- There is no physical space. As much as this might not bother some people it is actually a huge concern. A physical space signifies a proper office and most people like to get up each morning and head out.
Choosing a Virtual office all comes down to what you need and how much you can afford. If you are low on cash then it is helps to reduce that worry and get you running in little time. See virtual office in Sydney now.